Below the houses 13/14/15, boarded up and awaiting demolition November 21 1956. They stood like this for a year or two and were then replaced by the present office building.

Image Reference: JG_20_002.tif
Date: 1956
Image Details: Original monochrome image
Size of Original: 157x113
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by a number of Individual Donors
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society