By Brighton standards a fairly old street. It was built between 1800 and 1820, the Richmond Arms dating from 1807. A photograph of 1912, showing St Peters Church enclosed in railings, which were removed in 1921.
Image Reference: JG_20_001.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 136x97
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by a number of Individual Donors
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society