November 24 1923. Removal of the railings around the Level in progress. These railings were erected in 1877. The little hut in the centre was at one time a toll house at the entrance to the Chain Pier.

Image Reference: JG_20_054.tif
Date: 1923
Image Details: Original monochrome image
Size of Original: 79x53
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by a number of Individual Donors
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society