JUNCTION OF NORTH STREET AND WEST STREET
Over the course of 25 years, the ramshackle buildings shown on the previous page had been replaced. Shortly before the date of this photograph North Street had been widened on the north side by the White Lion Hotel. The rounded corner building was demolished in 1926.
Image Reference: JG_21_003.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 122x80
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Brighton Society and others.
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society