JUNCTION OF NORTH STREET AND WEST STREET
Clock tower and the narrow North Street. The Tower is here shown in its original form. The area of the Tower was extended by the provision of the conveniences in 1911. Having regard to traffic congestion in 1953, it would probably have been better to leave it as it was. In Queens Road can be seen the four buildings removed in 1920, to make way for the Regent Cinema.
Image Reference: JG_21_004.tif
Image Details: Post card
Size of Original: 140x89
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Brighton Society and others.
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society