Two more photographs of the newly built chapel, very similar to the other two on other pages. Probably all four were taken within a short time of each other and all early in the morning but the number and appearance of the bystanders differ in every case.

The rebuilt chapel was opened on 20 March 1871 and it seems likely that all these photographs were taken soon afterwards in that year.

Image Reference: JG_21_134.tif
Date: 1871
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 151x198
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Brighton Society and others.
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society