View westwards from Montague Place on 6 September 1964. This is the same corner as seen in the earlier photograph on the previous page. These Council houses built in 1934/5 were demolished in 1965.

Image Reference: JG_22_195.tif
Date: 1964
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 210x152
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Brighton Town Press
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society