Small cottages looking north to the rear of buildings in Eastern Road, 7 February 1935. Most of these houses were removed in 1936 and now, 30 years later, only five of them remain.

Image Reference: JG_22_196.tif
Date: 1935
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 154x120
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Brighton Town Press
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society