ST MATTHEW’S CHURCH
This is a view of the temporary iron church, erected in 1880, in the newly laid out Sutherland Road. To the right can be seen the rear of Brighton College and the houses just visible above the roof are those in Walpole Terrace. This church had a very short life as within three years it had been replaced by the present flint and stone building.
Image Reference: JG_23_009.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 206x132
Additional Information: Mission House
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society