This photograph, taken in July 1975, one hundred and fifteen years after the other, shows the building externally unchanged, but much more spruce. In 1937, the building was taken over by the Royal County Hospital and has been occupied for this purpose ever since.

Image Reference: JG_23_050.tif
Date: 1975
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 206x157
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society