Photograph of an old mews cottage in Arundel Place, 8 July 1973. First known as Arundel Mews, the earliest buildings date from the 1880’s but most are of the 1890’s vintage. The street name was changed to Arundel Place in 1921.

Image Reference: JG_23_090.tif
Date: 1973
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 151x101
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society