View of the development of the estate in 1934. Taken from the south of the park the view is towards Wilson Avenue, with houses in Marlow Road and Henley Road under construction. In the right distance are the houses in Findon and Nuthurst Roads, while on the opposite slope can be seen Hervey Road and Whitehawk Crescent, built in 1928/9. East Brighton Park was acquired by the Corporation and laid-out in 1924 and 1925.

Image Reference: JG_23_094.tif
Date: 1934
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 115x80
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society