1 and 2 Pavilion Parade, in 1927, during which year they were demolished as the first stage towards widening Edward Street, and rounding off the corner. The building to the left is the side wall of 83, Grand parade.
Image Reference: JG_24_001.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 87x110
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Duncan McNeill
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society