The clock tower in Queens Park photographed soon after its erection. It was officially handed over to the town on June 24, 1915.
In the rear are houses of East Drive, left to right, 15, 14 and 13. These were erected about 1900, but 12 to 8, on the empty ground in the photograph were not built until 1926/1927.

Image Reference: JG_24_183.tif
Date: 1915
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 255x235
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Duncan McNeill
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society