In this year 1967, it is still possible to find the entrance to this court by the side of 103, Church Street, where the name PREECES BUILDINGS is imprinted in the wall. One wonders how much longer this will last. This view, looks north to the closed end of the court.

Image Reference: JG_25_095.tif
Date: 1935
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 96x154
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Gavin Henderson in memory of his father, Magnus Reginald 'Jock' Henderson
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society