TWO ENDS OF NORTH ROAD - NORTH ROAD COTTAGES
Not many Brightonians knew of the existence of these four cottages, situated at the other end of North Road. They were approached by a narrow passage between 101 and 102 North Road and lay well back between the small yards of Vine Street and Cheltenham Place. They were of flint and brick construction and were demolished in 1933, since when the site has been covered by Nicholls’ extensive garage with its entrance in North Road.
Image Reference: JG_25_147.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: -
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Gavin Henderson in memory of his father, Magnus Reginald 'Jock' Henderson
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society