This photograph shows the old 30, Frederick Street, after closure, 4 November 1910.
Few of the original houses on the west side of this mean street are now left. Many were demolished but others were just reconstructed, though they bear little resemblance to the old hovels which were closed by the Corporation in 1910. Nos. 16 to 20 were replaced by the out-patients department of the old Sussex Eye Hospital.
Image Reference: JG_25_148.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 105x139
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Gavin Henderson in memory of his father, Magnus Reginald 'Jock' Henderson
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society