View of the barn, farm buildings and Redhill Cottages from the east. The farm was worked from Withdean Farm, London Road, and derived its name from the red colour of the soil in this area. The two houses seem to have been built during the 1920’s. Valley Drive now runs immediately in front of the houses.
Image Reference: JG_26_010.tif
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 152x103
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Anne Moncrieff
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society