View of the barn after the construction of Valley Drive and shortly before the barn was demolished. The site is now covered by 144, Valley Drive.
Date of photographs – 20 January 1952.
Image Reference: JG_26_011.tif
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 118x62
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Anne Moncrieff
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society