STANFORD ROAD & DYKE ROAD DRIVE
The house seen is No.1 Dyke Road Drive, first occupied by George Thomas Holloway of Holloway Brothers, builders, and built about 1880. They built many of the large villas that lined Preston Road facing the Park, which are shown in the Preston album and most of which have now been demolished. Their yard was up the passage on the right.
Date of photograph not known.
Image Reference: JG_26_107.tif
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 117x80
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Anne Moncrieff
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society