THE GARDENER’S ARMS
This beerhouse was at 40 Islingword Road, from 1870 until being closed on 10 April 1948, when the licence was surrendered. It is hard to say when it was built, though probably, this was in the 1850s. It was a shop before becoming a beerhouse and it reverted to this use when delicenced.
Image Reference: JG_27_007.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 95x124
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Lavander Jones and Duncan McNeill
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society