These old cottages although at right angles to Sussex Street were numbered 4 to 8, Sussex Street, the corner grocer’s shop being that which can be seen in the other photograph. These cottages went in 1933. The entry remains but now leads only to a builder’s workshop.
Image Reference: JG_27_008.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 95x139
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Lavander Jones and Duncan McNeill
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society