The old houses at the foot of Sussex Street, in 1933. This street was laid out in the early part of the 19th century, though the houses at the upper end are of much later construction. The entrance to Sussex Street Mews can be seen and is little changed today. Not many houses with the mathematical tiles can be found now in Brighton.
The area was cleared in 1933 and the School Clinic occupied the site.
Image Reference: JG_27_009.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 153x109
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Lavander Jones and Duncan McNeill
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society