AREA OF LEWES ROAD
Denyer’s shops at 16-19 Lewes Road, in 1902.
This family’s association with this part of Lewes Road began in the 1880s. One of the shops was later converted into the Arcadia Cinema, long since closed down. The family connection with these shops had been preserved until now as A. Denyer Ltd. Undertakers, still occupy No. 17.
Image Reference: JG_28_005.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 154x111
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society