Lewes Road at the junction with Elm Grove in 1912. Apart for the tram lines and standards, the biggest change is at the corner. The present shops and flats, 192 197, were built in 1934/1935 in the large garden of 1 Wellington Road, a glimpse of which can be seen on the right.
Image Reference: JG_28_007.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 151x94
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society