Church Parade outside St Martin’s Church. Period unknown, but probably 1901 – 1910. Brighton was then a garrison town with troops quartered at Preston Barracks so this was a familiar sight. Note the tall trees lining Gladstone Terrace.
Image Reference: JG_28_008.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 138x84
Additional Information: Church Parade of the 4th Royal Irish Dragoon Guards
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society