RUSSELL STREET AREA – MILTON PLACE & UPPER RUSSELL STREET
The side walls of houses in Wellington Place can be seen abutting on to the old flint wall shown on the left.
With demolition of Wellington Place and Blucher Place in 1938, and the consequent use of the cleared site as a Corporation car park, the seclusion of Milton Place was disturbed. About this time, the wooden gate was removed.
Image Reference: JG_29_098.tif
Image Details: Original monochrome image
Size of Original: 107x154
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Square Area Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society