This one, looking west, shows the old Brill’s Baths, removed in 1869 to make way for Markwell’s Royal Hotel, now the Queen’s Hotel. In both, the building occupied as Harrison’s Hotel is prominently featured.

Image Reference: JG_03_182.tif
Date: 1860s
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 175x93
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: ©Philippe Garner

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society