Brill’s Baths, previously Mahomed’s Baths, at about the time of their demolition, in 1869. This building was much older than the adjacent houses to the east, which were probably built about 1830.

Image Reference: JG_03_183.tif
Date: c.1869
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 152x106
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: Photographer: Edward Fox

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society