The building which replaced the Baths, Markwell’s Hotel, was erected in 1870. This now forms part of the Queens Hotel, with which it was merged about 1913.

Image Reference: JG_03_184.tif
Date: 1870s
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 109x137
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society