This photograph was taken shortly before 53 and 54, Grand Parade were removed, for the purpose of widening Carlton Hill and providing a wide approach to the intended new market in Circus Street. The Norfolk Arms, now rebuilt and the corner building, has been a public house since 1854.
Image Reference: JG_30_044.tif
Image Details: Original monochrome image
Size of Original: 151x98
Additional Information: Lovibond's wine merchants.
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society