A photograph within the gardens year unknown but probably a few years before 1914. The “Barnarto Statues”, two of which are shown, became very dilapidated with the passing years and were removed on 3 January and 4th 1924, though the pedestals were left.
Image Reference: JG_30_090.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 147x100
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society