An unusual view of the rooftops of Buckingham Place, taken from an upper window of 1 Goldsmid Road. These houses were built in the 1850’s and the corner house, No 1 was removed in 1920 so that Lloyds Bank building could be erected. This was opened on 29 September 1921.
Image Reference: JG_31_004.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 107x154
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Frances and Martin Lindsay-Hills
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society