ALL SAINTS CHURCH
This church was erected in 1852-1853 by Messrs G Cheesman the well known Brighton builders of that period. It was however a shoddy building, the flint walled exterior being a mere veneer and the interior of poor quality. In 1954 the parish was almagamated with that of St Michaels and All Angels and the church was closed.
Image Reference: JG_31_005.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 108x151
Additional Information: Designed by Richard Cromwell Carpenter on the corner of Compton Avenue
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Frances and Martin Lindsay-Hills
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society