The Caxton Arms after the 1928 rebuilding, the date of which can be seen on the gully at the top left. Note the pavement cellar flap is in the same position as in the previous photograph.

Image Reference: JG_31_135.tif
Date: 1941
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 206x254
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Frances and Martin Lindsay-Hills
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society