This later photograph of 1935, shows the old Inn, the Royal Oak, shortly before it was removed for road widening. The cleared site has since been used as a car park.

Image Reference: JG_32_076.tif
Date: 1935
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 154x95
Place: Rottingdean
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Edward Goring, Rottindean Parish Council and Rottingdean Preservation Society.
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society