ROTTINGDEAN CROSS ROADS
These two photographs of about 1957 provide interesting comparison with the couple seen on the previous page. Taken from approximately the same spot the one above shows the effect of the 1930s widening of the previously narrow road, particularly on the north side, though the area on the skyline seems little changed. The White Horse Hotel, out of view in the earlier photograph, dominates the one above while at the left can be seen the start of the present car park.
Image Reference: JG_32_077.tif
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 155x95
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Edward Goring, Rottindean Parish Council and Rottingdean Preservation Society.
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society