The main difference in this photograph is the absence of the Royal Oak Inn, demolished in 1935, which provided most of the space for the later car park. However since 1957 many more of the buildings seen here have gone and the car park is more spacious.

Image Reference: JG_32_078.tif
Date: c.1957
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 154x107
Place: Rottingdean
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Edward Goring, Rottindean Parish Council and Rottingdean Preservation Society.
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society