WHITE HORSE HOTEL - 1934
Formerly known as The King of Prussia, this old Inn had stood here for more than 300 years. This photograph was taken shortly before its demolition. When the present hotel was erected on the same site opportunity was taken to widen the road by several feet.
Image Reference: JG_32_083.tif
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 153x108
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Edward Goring, Rottindean Parish Council and Rottingdean Preservation Society.
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society