WITHDEAN HOUSES – ELMS LEA
No such difficulty here. This splendid house was built in the early 1880s for Mr. Robert C. Gazeley who bought the Tivoli Gardens when they closed in 1888. It was the next house to the south of Beechwood and had a short life, being demolished in 1935. The houses in Elms Lea Avenue now cover this site.
Image Reference: JG_34_012.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 178x117
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Preston and Old Patcham Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society