LONDON ROAD, WITHDEAN
The further widening was undertaken in 1935 and this entailed tree felling and the building of new walls, as well as provision of a pavement on the east side. Here can be seen the entrances to Withdean Lodge, Lourdes Convent and Grove Lodge.
Image Reference: JG_34_015.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 159x106
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Preston and Old Patcham Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society