BARN METHODIST CHURCH
After the Ladies Mile Estate was developed from 1931 to 1933 the old Drove Barn was restored and in 1935 became a Methodist church. It was originally a tithe barn dated 1595. These photographs were taken on 29 October 1967, the last service has been held and the church is to be demolished and replaced by a new church and youth centre.
Image Reference: JG_35_010.tif
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 153x98
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by the various benefactors of the collection.
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society