View from the rear, looking north-east. As can be seen there was no road in front of the bungalow and access was through the white gate to the left of the roof. This entrance from the Drove (Now Ladies Mile Road) is clearly shown in the photographs of Drove Cottage on other pages. To the right is the long low barn, now the barn is the Methodist Church.

Image Reference: JG_35_009.tif
Date: 1928
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 153x108
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by the various benefactors of the collection.
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society