Four photographs of the period 1900-1910. There is now no trace of the farmhouse, the site being just a field but the adjoining farm buildings are there and mark the spot.
The two cottages were some 400 yards distant at Upper Standean and traces of the flint walls and door thresholds were still there in 1967.
Image Reference: JG_35_199.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 80x130
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by the various benefactors of the collection.
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society