This formed part of an ancient footpath leading from the Chalybeate at Wick, over the railway and across the Old Shoreham Road, through farmland later Hove Park and ending at West Blatchington. For many years this stretch west of the Park was enclosed between high hedges but was fenced when the Greyhound Stadium was built in 1928. The footpath was photographed in both directions on 14 June 1964.

Image Reference: JG_36_004.tif
Date: 1964
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 150x94
Place: Hove
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Friends of West Blatchington Mill
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society