DEMOLITION OF THE OLD AQUARIUM
The last phase, March 1929. Beyond the desolate clock tower now in course of removal, can be seen the new buildings to be opened three months later. Note the different appearance of the lamp standards. The change from single to double globes was made in 1928.
Image Reference: JG_04_180.tif
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 156x114
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Ulla Dunlop in memory of her husband, Dr Ian Dunlop
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society