This photograph shows the old flint houses of Russell Place, at the rear of St Pauls Church, photographed in 1906. These old houses were demolished in 1936.

Image Reference: JG_7_023.tif
Date: 1906
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 96x152
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Brighton Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society