A fine display of poultry in F. Chandler’s shop at 24 market Street, at the corner of Bartholomews. He had this shop for so long that it is not possible to pinpoint the year of the photograph, but all signs point to the late 1930’s.
Image Reference: JG_09_002.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 142x117
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Brighton Town Press
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society