King’s hairdressing saloon 26 Market Street, at the south east corner of Little East Street, between 1906 and 1909. The building, derelict for many years, was finally removed in 1960.

Image Reference: JG_09_010.tif
Date: 1880s
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 163x128
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Brighton Town Press
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society