This photograph, badly marred by shadow, shows the Kings Road end in 1928 shortly before the Brills Baths (seen on the right) were demolished.

Image Reference: JG_09_104.tif
Date: 1920s
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 131X78
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: The Irish House, Oyster Dive, Hudsons

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Brighton Town Press
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society